4 2 1
*With respect to the government's restrictions around open homes and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, our properties may be viewed by appointment only and only 1 person may inspect at a time. Please submit an online application and we will contact you.*
Location - Comfort - Convenience
Lifestyle: We are proud to present this cosy home in the quiet neighbourhood of Quakers Hill. Offering an atmosphere of open plan living downstairs and spacious bedrooms upstairs with all the inclusions to suit any family.
Accommodation & features:
- Four generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, third bedroom with balcony access.
- Master room with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Well-appointed main bathroom and separate toilet downstairs for your convenience.
- Naturally lit, open plan living and dining area downstairs with spacious kitchen adjoining.
- Kitchen features a gas cook-top, dishwasher and plenty of storage space.
- Separate laundry room and tiled flooring downstairs
- ducted air-conditioning throughout.
- Single, auto-door garage with internal access.
- low maintenance backyard and fully fenced area for the kids to play in.
Located in a central part of Quakers Hill, within walking distance to the Quakers Hill train station, local medical centres and eateries, Quakers Hill High School and minutes drive to Barnier Public School, Aldi Supermarket or Farnham Road shopping complex, there's plenty to please everyone.
- Available: 1 September 2021
- Pets: On application
- Lease period: Negotiable upon application
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
4 2 1
Property Type - House
Bond - $2,080
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - No
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport