Ruma Mundi is an award winning Licensed Real Estate Professional who has been the leading agent and has run successful Real Estate Business in her specialist suburbs of Sydney’s North West for over 19 years.
Skills and Expertise
• MBA | Master of Business Administration (Major: Marketing & IT)
• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
• Licensed Real Estate Professional
• Languages Spoken: English, Hindi & Punjabi
Rewards and Recognition
• AREC Speaker 2019 (Resilience in Life & Real Estate)
• Featured on the Women in Real Estate (WIRE) Podcast
• REB Top 100 Agents
• REB Top 50 Women in Real Estate
• Finalist (Outstanding Business Leader) – Western Sydney Awards for Business Excellence
• First National Real Estate (Top 10 Selling Agents in Australia 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021)
• First National Real Estate, Magnificent 7 Sales Person Award (2019, 2020 & 2021)
At this stage of her career, whilst she continues to list and sell, Ruma enjoys mentoring aspiring agents, women and other industry professionals.
Ruma is often invited by industry organisations (even outside of Real Estate) to speak and train at conferences and seminars.
Ruma is also a Mum to 2 gorgeous daughters, 16 and 11 years old. She is known for her time & priority management skills to be able to pack a lot in her day.